5/19/10

Happy Birthday Tigger...

Jesus Said "Let The Little Children Come To Me, And Do Not Hinder Them, For The Kingdom Of Heaven Belongs To Such As These."
Matthew 19:14

Dear Tigger...

My beautiful son, so full of life and spunk and attitude...

This past year has been hard on you and I am sorry I wasn't able to keep you from being hurt...

I am sorry you had to learn an ugly lesson so early in your life...

I am sorry we both had to learn this lesson however I am glad we have done it together.

I want you to know I am so very proud of you...

Life may not have turned out quite the way I expected for us, however I have Faith that our God will see to make it even better then before...

Blessing have been poured down upon us, even if we have to stop and really look for them...

You have handled this much better then I have and I sit in awe of you and how you are able to bounce back at each disappointment handed to you.

You are loved beyond words and that is what I want you to always know and always feel.

There are people you don't even know who love you and pray for you and wish you nothing but the best.

There are men in your life that love you and want you to succeed...

I hope today you have a wonderful day sweetie...

Have a very Happy Birthday with many more to come.

I love you more then blueberry muffins and chocolate chip cookies.


Happy Birthday To You
May The Good Lord Bless You
To Jesus Be True
The Whole Year Through

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave A Little Piece Of Yourself With Me!

©

2009-2015 Serenity ~



All Rights Reserved By Their Respective Copyright Holders



All Pictures (unless otherwise noted) Are Used Via Google Images