4/13/10

Of All The Commandments, Which Is The Most Important?

"The Most Important One", Answered Jesus, "Is This: ' Hear, O Israel, The Lord Our God, The Lord Is One. Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart And With All Your Soul And With All Your Mind And With All Your Strength."
Mark 12:29-30

Last night I posted a prayer that weighed heavily on my heart...

I knew I was going to do a prayer however I didn't know what I was going to write until I started...

I can't force my posts and try to stick with what is on my mind at that point in time...

Some days I get up knowing what I will write about and there may be days between my posts because I just don't have anything left within me...

My walk with Him has been all over the place this past year...

I switch from anger to despair to joy to depression to hate to love to confusion etc...

Not all at once usually, however I have been known to switch that fast as you all know.

As each day passes, I learn just a little bit more about myself as well as His love for me...

I had a beautiful conversation today with my big brother...

He painted me a picture with his words that left me in tears...

He then let me know I couldn't use it on my blog - Stinker.

The picture was for me...

The words were for me...

Not to be shared apparently, however as he spoke, something within me opened up a little bit more...

The way I viewed God was changed in a different direction...

You see I always think of Him as all mighty, all powerful, all loving...

He is all of these things as well as so much more...

I get stuck on the all mighty and the all powerful.

I am in complete awe of Him...

I am also quite fearful of Him...

Every move I make, I always think - "Is this what You want me to do?"

I talk to Him more then I talk to anyone else during my day...

I haven't figured out how to listen though...

I try to find a quiet area and some quiet time to just Be with Him...

It hasn't been easy and I will admit there are quite a few times during the week when I haven't found any quiet time at all to listen to Him...

I am not a perfect Christian - I am very far from that...

Yet in my mind;

I have to be in order for His acceptance...

I have to be in order to receive His blessings...

I have to be in order for Him to love me...

I have to be in order for His forgiveness...

Notice I said in my mind...

In His eyes, I don't need to be anywhere near perfect...

In His eyes I am His daughter...

He loves me as I am...

In His eyes, I am not a failure...

In His eyes, I am doing the best I can...

In His eyes, I will falter yet He will be right there...

In His eyes, I will fall however He will catch me...

In His eyes, I am no longer that pitiful girl I still see myself as...

In His eyes, I have grown into a beautiful woman...

In His eyes, I have strength...

In His eyes, I have Faith...

In His eyes, I have compassion...

Because He loves me, I am able to forgive...

Because He loves me, I am able to trust...

Because He loves me, I am able to love...

Because He loves me, I don't have to be fearful...

Because He loves me, I don't have to worry...

Because He loves me, I don't have to have doubts...

Because He forgives me, I learn how to forgive myself...

Because He forgives me, I learn how to forgive my husband...

Because He forgives me, I learn how to forgive the other woman...

Because He forgives me, I can make mistakes and learn from them...

Because He forgives me, I learn to not judge...

The above scripture is read in my Church each and every Sunday...

Today after talking to G - I finally was able to understand just truly what that one sentence meant...

Love Him with all your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength...

Just as He loves you.

PHIL WICKHAM
'Cause The Hands That Hold The World
Are Holding Your Heart
This Is The Promise He Made
He Will Be With You Always
When Everything Is Falling Apart
You Will Be Safe In His Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave A Little Piece Of Yourself With Me!

©

2009-2015 Serenity ~



All Rights Reserved By Their Respective Copyright Holders



All Pictures (unless otherwise noted) Are Used Via Google Images