5/4/10

A Friend In Need...

"Greater Love Has No One Than This, That He Lay Down His Life For His Friends."
John 15:13

"I Fear That I Won't Have The Words That He Needs To Hear; I Pray For Your Wisdom, Oh God, And A Heart That's Sincere"

A close friend of mine is hurting...

The admittance won't come though...

I can see it through the words and I feel at a loss to help...

I pray for the words to help guide him to where he needs to be...

A piece of me was born anew the day he was placed on my path...


"Each Friend Represents A World Within Us, A World Possibly Not Born Until They Arrive, And It Is Only By This Meeting That A New World Is Born."

I never knew how high I could soar until he entered my life...

A friend that God knew I desperately needed...

One who allows me to be myself no matter what, yet will never allow me to wallow...

The day he was placed in my path a new part of me was born...


"To Late We Learn, A Man Must Hold His Friend Without Judgement, Accepted, Trusted To The End"

He will always be accepted...

He will never be judged ...

He has earned my trust...

For him I would fight...

If you hurt my friends, you hurt me...


"Friendship Without Self Interest Is One Of The Rare And Beautiful Things In Life."

I want nothing from him...

He wants nothing from me...

I know that what I see is genuine and true...

He knows the same...

There is no hidden agenda.


"I No Doubt Deserved My Enemies, But I Don't Believe I Deserved My Friends."

He is a treasure to me...

Some days we can chat all day and other days few words are exchanged...

He doesn't quite understand what a mark he has left in my life...

He does understand I am here for him at anytime...

Just as he is for me.


"You Cannot Say You've Lost A Friendship. If A Friendship Is Capable Of Ending, It Is Because It Never Existed."

My friend...

I feel your pain

I see your turmoil...

I know the fight within you and I know you will come out of this shining like a bright
northern star...

I am forever in your corner and will do whatever I can to help...

I believe in you.

I have faith in you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave A Little Piece Of Yourself With Me!

©

2009-2015 Serenity ~



All Rights Reserved By Their Respective Copyright Holders



All Pictures (unless otherwise noted) Are Used Via Google Images