3/23/10

Garden Of Life

"Now The Lord God Had Planted A Garden In The East, In Eden; And There He Put The Man He Had Formed."
Genesis 2:8

"Even Though We've Changed And We're All Finding Our Own Place In The World, We All Know That When The Tears Fall Or The Smile Spreads Across Our Face, We'll Come To Each Other Because No Matter Where This Crazy World Takes Us, Nothing Will Ever Change So Much To The Point Where We're Still Not All Friends"
Author Unknown

This post is dedicated to my "big brother G". May your days always be filled with "Gnoisms" and Silver Linings. May the "Evil One" stay at bay, May a smile always grace your face and May He keep blessing you in wondrous ways.



In your garden of life, people come into your lives for different reasons and different seasons.

Some are toxic, some are not however each person placed in your path is there for a reason.

Friends are very important to me...

Over the past year I have met some wonderful people...

Each with a wonderful gift...

Yesterday I spoke about CB and his gift of unconditional love for all...

I spoke of CJ and his gift of Light...

Today I am speaking about G...

His gift...

Laughter...

He makes me laugh like no other...

No matter how down I am feeling, I know I can count on him to cheer me up.

I have always wanted a big brother and now I have one.

He is someone who was placed in my life at just the right time...

Right about the time all this started...



G is even tempered...Kind...Compassionate...Empathetic

He can be a hard ass if needed as well...

He keeps me in line as far as my walk is concerned...

I have recently had the chance to experience his fierceness and his protectiveness...

His loyalty towards me and my well-being...

I also had the chance to experience an ass-kicking from him and I don't want to go down that road again.


A friendship is like a garden...

It has to be nurtured, cultivated and cared for...

If you treat people with kindness they respond the same way...

If you ignore your friends or treat them like crap, they will respond that way as well...

I make an effort to treat people the way I want to be treated...

Recently someone hurt me, whether intentionally or not it doesn't matter...

Hurt is hurt and CB and G were there to pick me back up again...

CB with his unconditional love...

G with his words of wisdom and laughter...



Like CB - G has earned my complete and utter trust....

Something I didn't know I was capable of giving again to anyone...

They were placed in my path and in time have been able to show me what I want out of life.

They have shown me how to go forward and grab my blessings...

My garden of life is never full...

I always have room for others...

If you are in my garden, you will have the chance to truly experience friendship...

Not just with me but with all the other flowers God has placed in my garden.




CHRISTINA AGUILERA
And When I'm Down You're There
Pushing Me To The Top
You're Always There
Giving Me All You've Got


1 comment:

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave A Little Piece Of Yourself With Me!

©

2009-2015 Serenity ~



All Rights Reserved By Their Respective Copyright Holders



All Pictures (unless otherwise noted) Are Used Via Google Images