2/9/11

Calling On You

"Dearly Beloved, Avenge Not Yourselves, But Rather Give Place Unto Wrath: For It Is Written, Vengeance Is Mine; I Will Repay, Saith The Lord."
Romans 12:19


Tomorrow morning is my first court date. I have known about it for quite some time, but didn't want to dwell and worry myself sick like I normally do.

However the day is almost at hand, so I am here, calling on you, for a quick prayer request.

As I stamp down the fear that is threatening to grip me, His will is all I am asking for.

I will keep you updated and thank you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave A Little Piece Of Yourself With Me!

©

2009-2015 Serenity ~



All Rights Reserved By Their Respective Copyright Holders



All Pictures (unless otherwise noted) Are Used Via Google Images