9/1/10

A Moment Of Silence

"Even Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil, For You Are With Me; Your Rod And Your Staff, They Comfort Me."
Psalm 23:4

She was the first person who ever commented on my blog.

She makes me laugh when I read her blog.

Always positive, always upbeat and always making up new words that should be added to the dictionary.

She encourages me in the way she views life and I love her bunches even though I have never met her in real life.

July 28, 2010 a tragic accident struck her family, more specifically her nephew whom she adored.

He was hurt but alive.

For the past month he has been in the hospital and she has asked for prayers.

Today he received his wings.

I can feel her pain from about 10 states away.

And there is nothing I can do to help her.

I can show compassion in the face of sorrow, understanding in the face of confusion, love in the face of anger, however I can't take her pain away.

I have her and her family in my prayers and she knows where I am if she needs anything.
Now I am asking my readers for a moment of silence for Michael.

Prayers for his family during this sorrowful time, maybe if you have an extra moment you can go and visit Nikki and offer her a kind word or a hug.

Now look around at the family you have around you, give up a prayer of thanks and go hug each one of them tightly and tell them you love them.


KUTLESS
I'm Soaring Now, Somewhere In The Sky
The Rush Of Air, Never Wanting To Come Down
There's Nothing That I've Ever Felt Like Learning How To Fly
I'm Learning How To Fly

1 comment:

  1. sister. I said my prayers. Love ya. Keep missing you on the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave A Little Piece Of Yourself With Me!

©

2009-2015 Serenity ~



All Rights Reserved By Their Respective Copyright Holders



All Pictures (unless otherwise noted) Are Used Via Google Images