9/21/09

Previous Post/Chips vs Pringles

I need to say one thing about this post...

These (chips vs pringles) weren't my thoughts nor was this my analogy...

This is how my Pastor put it...

Not saying I agree or disagree, I just wanted to share...

Nikki - I am with you...

Because it is all new to me as well, I struggle daily - I think that is where faith steps in...

Faith is believing in something you can't see...

MLK said it best - Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

(((Hugs))) to you all.

P.S. Did I tell you all my cat came home?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking The Time To Leave A Little Piece Of Yourself With Me!

©

2009-2015 Serenity ~



All Rights Reserved By Their Respective Copyright Holders



All Pictures (unless otherwise noted) Are Used Via Google Images